lightning-listhtlcs -- Command for querying HTLCs
The listhtlcs RPC command gets all HTLCs (which, generally, we remember for as long as a channel is open, even if they've completed long ago). If given a short channel id (e.g. 1x2x3) or full 64-byte hex channel id, it will only list htlcs for that channel (which must be known).
On success, an object containing htlcs is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- short_channel_id (short_channel_id): the channel that contains/contained the HTLC
- id (u64): the unique, incrementing HTLC id the creator gave this
- expiry (u32): the block number where this HTLC expires/expired
- amount_msat (msat): the value of the HTLC
- direction (string): out if we offered this to the peer, in if they offered it (one of "out", "in")
- payment_hash (hash): payment hash sought by HTLC
- state (string): The first 10 states are for
in, the next 10 are for
out. (one of "SENT_ADD_HTLC", "SENT_ADD_COMMIT", "RCVD_ADD_REVOCATION", "RCVD_ADD_ACK_COMMIT", "SENT_ADD_ACK_REVOCATION", "RCVD_REMOVE_HTLC", "RCVD_REMOVE_COMMIT", "SENT_REMOVE_REVOCATION", "SENT_REMOVE_ACK_COMMIT", "RCVD_REMOVE_ACK_REVOCATION", "RCVD_ADD_HTLC", "RCVD_ADD_COMMIT", "SENT_ADD_REVOCATION", "SENT_ADD_ACK_COMMIT", "RCVD_ADD_ACK_REVOCATION", "SENT_REMOVE_HTLC", "SENT_REMOVE_COMMIT", "RCVD_REMOVE_REVOCATION", "RCVD_REMOVE_ACK_COMMIT", "SENT_REMOVE_ACK_REVOCATION")
Rusty Russell <email@example.com> is mainly responsible.
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning