lightning-listpays -- Command for querying payment status
listpays [bolt11] [payment_hash] [status]
The listpay RPC command gets the status of all pay commands, or a single one if either bolt11 or payment_hash was specified. It is possible filter the payments also by status.
On success, an object containing pays is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- payment_hash (hash): the hash of the payment_preimage which will prove payment
- status (string): status of the payment (one of "pending", "failed", "complete")
- created_at (u64): the UNIX timestamp showing when this payment was initiated
- destination (pubkey, optional): the final destination of the payment if known
- completed_at (u64, optional): the UNIX timestamp showing when this payment was completed
- label (string, optional): the label, if given to sendpay
- bolt11 (string, optional): the bolt11 string (if pay supplied one)
- description (string, optional): the description matching the bolt11 description hash (if pay supplied one)
- bolt12 (string, optional): the bolt12 string (if supplied for pay: experimental-offers only).
If status is "complete":
- preimage (secret): proof of payment
- number_of_parts (u64, optional): the number of parts for a successful payment (only if more than one).
If status is "failed":
- erroronion (hex, optional): the error onion returned on failure, if any.
The returned array is ordered by increasing created_at fields.
Rusty Russell <email@example.com> is mainly responsible.
lightning-pay(7), lightning-paystatus(7), lightning-listsendpays(7).
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning