lightning-listnodes -- Command to get the list of nodes in the known network.
The listnodes command returns nodes the node has learned about via gossip messages, or a single one if the node id was specified.
EXAMPLE JSON REQUEST
On success, an object containing nodes is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- nodeid (pubkey): the public key of the node
- last_timestamp (u32, optional): A node_announcement has been received for this node (UNIX timestamp)
If last_timestamp is present:
- alias (string): The fun alias this node advertized (up to 32 characters)
- color (hex): The favorite RGB color this node advertized (always 6 characters)
- features (hex): BOLT #9 features bitmap this node advertized
addresses (array of objects): The addresses this node advertized:
- type (string): Type of connection (one of "dns", "ipv4", "ipv6", "torv2", "torv3", "websocket")
- port (u16): port number
If type is "dns", "ipv4", "ipv6", "torv2" or "torv3":
- address (string): address in expected format for type
If option_will_fund is present:
- option_will_fund (object):
- lease_fee_base_msat (msat): the fixed fee for a lease (whole number of satoshis)
- lease_fee_basis (u32): the proportional fee in basis points (parts per 10,000) for a lease
- funding_weight (u32): the onchain weight you'll have to pay for a lease
- channel_fee_max_base_msat (msat): the maximum base routing fee this node will charge during the lease
- channel_fee_max_proportional_thousandths (u32): the maximum proportional routing fee this node will charge during the lease (in thousandths, not millionths like channel_update)
- compact_lease (hex): the lease as represented in the node_announcement
On failure, one of the following error codes may be returned:
- -32602: Error in given parameters.
EXAMPLE JSON RESPONSE
Vincenzo Palazzo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote the initial version of this man page, but many others did the hard work of actually implementing this rpc command.
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning